Our favorite way to use our fruit spreads is by pairing them with cheese. Make this baked brie for your next get-together, using any of our spreads!
- Round of Brie Cheese
- ¼ cup Mt. Hope Farms Fruit Spread
- 1/8 cup chopped Oregon Hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut off top of brie round (just a thin slicing motion across the top of the round).
- Place brie on small baking sheet.
- Spread fruit spread on top of the round and sprinkle hazelnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers and Sweetbird Kitchen Pie Crust Crumbles.
If you want to see how we prepared this, go take a look at our Youtube video- click here to watch!