Grab our Autumn Apple Fruit Spread and your favorite bbq sauce and cook up these meatballs! They make a tasty appetizer or even a main dish when served over rice. Try them in your crockpot! If you would like to see them prepared on video, go to our YouTube Channel here.
- 32 oz prepared frozen meatballs (you can also make your own if you have a preferred recipe)
- 1 cup Mt. Hope Farms Autumn Apple Fruit Spread
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- In the crockpot, mix together the frozen meatballs, fruit spread and bbq sauce.
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 4 hours or until thoroughly cooked through (based on the frozen meatball directions).
- Serve by themselves, as an appetizer, or over sticky rice as a main dish. Enjoy!