Our fall pork chops with stuffing recipe is an easy weeknight dinner that fits well with fall. Besides chopping a few fresh apples, no prep work is required…which is a pretty wonderful time saver during our busy weeks! We were able to use all farm sourced ingredients (except for the stuffing, which we happened to have on hand). Try it with our Autumn Apple Fruit Spread and pork chops!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pork chops in a 9×13″ baking pan and spread apple fruit spread over them evenly.
- Core and cube apples (you can leave the peels on).
- In a large bowl, mix together stuffing, apples and juice. Scoop this mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the meat is thoroughly cooked through (use a meat thermometer for the safest results).